Life Hack: How To Make Protein Ice Cream
In this video I show you how to make your boring old protein shake into healthy, soft protein ice cream. It’s just like eating dessert. You know what’s in it and it’s sugar free!
To make this soft serve ice cream, you will need the following ingredients:
– Whey Protein Ice Cream
– Almond or Coconut Milk
– Nut Butter (Peanut Butter or Almond Butter)
1. Add your protein powder to your blender (Matt is using a Nutri Bullet) 30-50 Grams of protein powder
2. Fill your blender to the top with ice
3. Add 1 cup of Almond Milk
4. Add 1 tablespoon of nut butter
5. Blend mixture until it’s thick and ready to serve
– Avoiding protein concentrate and looking for ‘Whey Isolates’ or ‘Whey’ to avoid digestive problems and ensure you absorb all of the protein.
– Staying away from dairy/lactose and using an alternative such as a Lactose Free Milk, Almond Milk or Coconut Milk.
How To Make Protein Ice Cream – the video
Did you find this video useful? Give me a shout to let me know!
New videos are released onto the ‘Miller The Pillar’ YouTube Channel three times per week:
Friday: Life Hacks